HIH Studios

Thursday, April 02, 2009

DTV Scam from DTV themselves

On March 5th 2009 I ordered a digital converter box (DCB) coupon from dtv2009.gov, I received it on March 31, 2009. Today April 2nd, 2009 I went to Fry's Electronics to buy a DCB and they said that the card was declined (I have never used the coupon before), the Fry's people said that that has happened many times, so I called the phone on the back of the DTV coupon/card. It turned out that the number on the back of the coupon 1-888-DTV-2009, is to order a coupon ONLY, PATHETIC BEYOND BELIEVE. So I called DTV Hotline and FCC Consumer Center: 1-888-CALLFCC, and after 28 minutes I got connected with (Nancy) after I explained my problem she said that this hotline doesn't handle that problem and hanged up on me. So now that I have order a coupon and got an (EMPTY) coupon, I can't order again. So some employee in this whole DTV program got $40 bucks just like that, and I got the middle finger. If anyone has the same problem please make your voice heard.

No comments: